Constipation is a problem which is to be faced by every people in one or more times in their life. When we are not clean form inside we don’t feel good. Having daily motions is a key for a good health. The first thing which must be performed by every one of us is to going for motion every day in the morning. But many people are unable to do these things regularly or we can say that they may be suffering from constipation.
For cleaning up of the system there are many solutions which are recommended like detox treatments. In order to relieve yourself daily you have to change your lifestyle. Problem is getting worse day by day by the intake of low high protein diet. For severe condition of the constipation you have to take some medical help but for mild condition of constipation you don’t have to worry more. It can be cured easily.
Problem of constipation can be treated by the help of home remedies also. Some of the popular home remedies for treating constipation:
1. Intake of plenty water or fruit juices are very effective for treating the problem of constipation. There is no hard and fast rule for treating this problem. It also depends on the life style, surrounding temperature and weight of the body. But in general you can say that drinking of 6-8 glasses of water is essential for treating constipation or you may drink as much as you can.
2. Eating fibers in a natural way is very effective for treating constipation. Most of the fruits and the vegetables are rich in fiber and this is very beneficial for treating constipation. According to the guideline of FDA, constipation can be reduced by taking five portions a day. Some beans, leafy veggies, oranges, apples and bananas are very effective for treating constipation as they contain a lot of fiber.
3. To eliminate constipation you must consume whole grains. Insoluble fibers are very effective for treating constipation.
4. Consumption of antacid must be reduced. Redesign your diet in such a way that you should not suffer the problem of heart burn or acidity.
5. Some natural herbs are also responsible to cure constipation. You can take herb or supplement to reduce the problem of constipation. The popular herbs which are responsible for reducing the problem of constipation are ginger and dandelion root.
6. Doing regular physical exercises are also very effective in treating the problem of constipation.